With the first Husker football game of the season only a couple of days away, everyone is in the tailgating mood! Check out the recipe below, provided by Gina’s Weight Watcher’s recipes, for a healthier version of Buffalo Chicken Dip.
Lighter Buffalo Chicken Dip
Gina’s Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 9 • Serving Size: 1/3 cup • Old Points: 3 pts • Points+: 3 pts
Calories: 107.9 • Fat: 4.9 g • Carbs: 5.4 g • Fiber: 0 g • Protein: 10.3 g
- 4 oz reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/2 cup Franks hot sauce (or whatever hot sauce you like)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 cups (14 oz raw) cooked shredded chicken
Mix the first 5 ingredients together until smooth. Add the chicken and put this in the crock pot on low for 3-4 hours. Serve warm.